Day trip to Gruyères on Sunday 31st August
Combine your love of chocolate and cheese with your passion for travel on this day trip to Gruyères from Geneva. Travel by comfortable bus to the picturesque village of Gruyères and take in Switzerland’s beautiful landscapes including Lake Geneva and the Alps.
Learn all about Swiss culinary traditions from your expert guide and enjoy delicious cheese and chocolate tastings!
Click here for the full programme
Date: Sunday 31st August
Duration: 8 hours
Departure from the Geneva Bus Station: 9.30am
Return at the Globe for the Welcome reception: 6pm
Conference Delegate or Companion: 150 CHF
• Transport by air-conditioned coach with English/French speaking guide
• Lunch in traditional cheese restaurant surrounded by fragrant pastures
• Entrance to the Chocolate factory visit with tasting
• Entrance to Cheese factory visit with tasting
• Entrance to the Castle of Gruyères with guided tour
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Gratuities (optional) and personal expenses (souvenirs…)
Tour is organised by Keytours SA, please read their Terms.
You are expected to book the tour upon registration for the LINAC14 conference. We recommend that you register at your earliest convenience. Tour requires a minimum of 10 participants. Price and tour are subject to change.