An industrial exhibition is organized to encourage contacts and collaboration between industrial partners and accelerator specialists. Exhibit booths are positioned to maximize interaction opportunities between conference participants and exhibitors. In the same area poster display and coffee breaks are organized.
Exhibit booths will be assigned on a first come, first served basis so we recommend you pre-book your booth before December 31st 2013. The reservation becomes definitive only after receipt of full payment (see payment conditions below).
• One 3 x 2 m2 booth with a table, two chairs, white walls 2.5 m height;
• Wireless internet access at the booth;
• Electrical connection for the booth (230 V AC) and two-spot illumination (180 W);
• Front panel with company name;
• One full delegate registration, including Welcome Reception, Banquet, Outing and Lunch on conference days;
• Recognition on the conference website.
The exhibition will take place from Monday September 1st 2014 to Thursday September 4th 2014.
On Sunday August 31st 2014, exhibitors should set up their displays between 4pm and 7pm. Exhibit hours will be from 8am to 5pm on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. On Wednesday there will be an outing in the afternoon so the booth will be attended only in the morning, from 8am to 12pm.
The exhibition area will be locked at night.
On Friday September 5th 2014, exhibitors should remove their displays between 8am and 12pm.
Layout of Booths
See pdf file of the layout of booths
Shipping Instructions & Swiss Customs Regulations
Information on shipping and Swiss Customs Regulations can be found here.
The exhibitor package is 3’500 CHF.
All exhibitors must be registered as an exhibitor (registration fee for one person is included in your exhibitor package). All extra exhibitor associates are required to register in the extra exhibitor category whose fee includes:
• Welcome reception (Aug. 31st)
• Outing (Sept. 3rd) including lunch box
• Banquet (Sept. 4th)
• Lunch service (Sept. 1st, 2nd, 4th)
• Coffee breaks
Conditions of Payment
Upon receipt and acceptance of the sponsorship/exhibition application form, and within 30 days, you will be invoiced for the payment of the full amount due for the exhibition booth.