Registration is now closed
This category includes students registered for a Ph.D. or diploma in accelerator physics or engineering.
Your registration will be managed through the Indico-JACoW interface.
To register at Indico-JACoW (http://indico-jacow.cern.ch/) you will be asked to log in using your JACoW profile data (username and password). Beforehand, please confirm that the data in your JACoW profile is up to date, especially your e-mail address and affiliation.
If you do not have such a profile, please create one at JACoW Central Repository User Profiles.
On-line registration will be closed at 24:00 CET on July 31st, 2014.
• Student: 740 CHF
• Welcome reception (Aug. 31st)
• Outing (Sept. 3rd) including lunch box
• Banquet (Sept. 4th)
• Lunch service (Sept. 1st, 2nd, 4th)
• Coffee breaks
As the number of tickets for the outing and other social programs is limited, we strongly recommend you to make your on-line registration in advance, as we cannot guarantee that they will be available on site.
Additional Events (Not Included in Registration, can be purchased separately)
• Conference Pre tour to Gruyère (Aug. 31st)
• Conference Tour visit of CERN (Sept. 5th)
Payments can be made by the following means
• Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Post Finance card only).
• Bank draft or wire transfer to account name:
UBS SA GENEVE
Account : 0240-FP100541.3
Account holder : CERN-CONFERENCES
IBAN : CH66 0024 0240 FP10 0541 3
SWIFT : UBSWCHZH80A
Please indicate the reference :
LINAC14/61210+Name of the participant
All bank charges should be covered by the participant
Refund of payments made towards registration will be refunded if written notification reaches the conference Secretariat (Linac14email@example.com) as follows:
• Cancellation until 24:00 CET on August 10th, 2014: Full refund with deduction of 25 CHF for administrative costs.
• Cancellation from August 11th, 2014: No refund.
This policy also applies to extra tickets for excursions and social functions.
Student Financial Support
Financial support will be available to a selected number of students, to offset the cost of the conference registration fee and shared accommodation at the Cern Hostel. Supported students will be expected to assist the speakers and delegates during the conference sessions and registration formalities.
In order to be considered for support, students must register and participate in the Special Poster Session for Students on Sunday, August 31st. They must arrive in Geneva before Sunday August 31st, 2014 at noon, so that they can attend a compulsory orientation and training session on Sunday afternoon.
How to Participate and Apply for Financial Support
To be considered for financial support, you must:
• Register as student, upload your certificate and mention in the comment section that you are applying for financial support.
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your Curriculum Vitae and a recommendation letter from your supervisor or group leader.
Please note that all applications and recommendations must be sent by Thursday, May 15th, 2014. Successful applicants will be notified by
June 1st, 2014.
As the process of your on-line payment will be suspended upon receiving your financial support application, please apply for the financial support immediately after registration.